Monday, December 17, 2007

16 December 2007




HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY SIS :)











you have finally entered e stage whereby yr age starts with a 2!
congratulation :D
grow up yea?!
best wishes.
stay young and pretty
you will get yr present fr me soon, on Christmas i guess (:
loves.





17 December 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEGGY!


YAYS! finally seventeen xD
sorry couldnt celebrate for you.
but i'll treat you to ice cream k (:
i mean it but if you missed my post then too bad. hehes
stay cheerful and noisy!
you never fail to make me laugh :D
mwahs!






I got myself a new pair of dance shoes.
it cost me a bomb.
two-third of my pay is gone.
=(
gotta wait till next month before my pay comes
its a torture ><

since jessie left, eliza came.
but she went back after two weeks because we simply couldnt communicate with her.
and now nobody is doing the household chores!!!

e clothes are being piled up like a hill.
got to iron my own clothes which i dreaded most.
no more home cooked food.
nobody to pack my things for me.
hell.





im exhausted after doing some ironing.
i've become a part time maid.
i don't want this kind of life to carry on
sigh.


i seriously need to sleep now.
goodnight people (:
<3>