Saturday, April 12, 2008

first time i am blogging at this hour.
so strange because i don't usually come online in the afternoon.
im waiting for my hair to dry right now and hence this explains why im here.

cheer was quite disappointing because it turned out to be a shambles.
despite that, we did enjoy ourselves.
it wasn't anyone's fault, we were probably too nervous i guess.
i know we will definitely do better than that in the finals.
but anyway i feel that the seniors did extremely well. i have faith in them that they will clinch the title (:


im very pissed with myself right now.
i lost the towel i got from road run!
i left it in school after training today.
careless is me. just like how i lost 4 ez link cards in a year.
although its just a towel, it is of some significance to me as i ran my heart out just to get that.
im desperate. very very desperate.
I WANT MY TOWEL!

today is just not my day.
how i wish tomorrow will never come.