Friday, May 23, 2008

HELLO people (:
it has been a month since i last blogged.
Well, just bear with me.
summer test is finally over. thats the nicest thing that can ever happen.
however this is the first time i am so screwed for an exam. like totally unprepared and i had so little confidence with myself.
so unlike the usual vanessa ):
however i will try to look on the bright side.
thats the best way to console myself, i guess.

The school is not that bad after all.
they have organise an adventure camp for us whereby we dont have to pay a single cent. how nice.
kota tinggi, some nature reserve in malaysia. 4days3night.
im so looking forward to it !
there's so much thing to pack and i have totally no clue where to start from. i am so deprieved. i need a bag pack and windbreaker.
some kind soul pleeeeease (:

i can imagine im gonna turn into a charcoal after that.
and cheer competition is just 2 days after camp.
there goes all the 'burnt' cheerleaders.

Anyway, after two rounds of interview..
im proud to announce that im part of OCIP 2008 ;D
i am so glad janelle is gonna be there with me. we are sure gonna have hell of those heart to heart talk, especially on sheep!
okay, im anticipating it.

In collaboration with Great Singapore Sale, im going on a shopping spree tomorrow. sisters outing.
Cheers*

goodnight world(:

REPLIES`

fang shiuan- you are not forgotten (:
jonathan- ya im leading a great life. Life has never been so fun ;D
Judy- girl, my exams just ended. Meaning you can ask me out anytime !
LEEGEK- hey you retarded, make me so disappointed..you owe me one.