Wednesday, February 27, 2008

it has been ages since i last blogged.
because i was being bombarded by school work and tests!
i haven had enough sleep ):

i realised lady luck wasn't on my side these few days
as i was constantly being duped by people.
i brought my skirt for alteration and it cost me frigging 10bucks.
i thought it was okay as the aunty will do a good job.
but it turned out that i was a better seamstress.
only to realise that it was exactly the same as before except for some super duper minor changes after getting back my skirt.
it totally pissed me off.

ytd took a cab from hougang to serangoon to meet xq..
and i was being cheated by that dishonest cab driver.
he took a detour to some remote place and told me"oh so sorry, i thought you were referring to this place."
normally it cost me seven plus to travel from sk to serangoon
but ytd i boarded the cab at hougang(which is supposedly nearer to serangoon) and upon reaching serangoon, the meter stated $8.00.
i was startled and stared at the driver for 5 secs before i reluctantly gave him 4 purple notes.

what is society becoming to?
i know its not a big amt of money, but still have some integrity.

i shall not let these things dampen my mood.
I'm in high spirits today (:
i guess i did pretty well for today's math test.
boosted my confidence and motivates me to work harder :D