Sunday, February 03, 2008

SHOPPING SPREE with beloved sister today (:
a long long time since i last went out with her.
we walked the entire town and thus my legs are aching..
actually i was suppose to buy stuff for cny, ended up buying things that are not related to it at all. Mommy gonna kill me. ><
bought a bag and a pair of sandals.
although its not a lot but im still contented :D

CNY is coming, but im not really excited.
there is nothing much for me to look forward to except for those red packets!hehs. so typical of me.
its like i get to buy new clothes and stuff every now and then, thus the excitement is not there anymore.

i have not been working for the past three weeks.
and i guess i wont be able to work anymore because of school.
im frigging broke.
i hate it.
bless me with loads of red packet during cny :D

gonna get back to my homework now because im a good girl.
actually the truth is hw are being piled up like a hill and if i dont do it now i will never touch it again.
will update soon (:
goodnight people~

ZMC2: not i dont wanna tag you, just that laziness blocked my hands.haha. do miss me yea x)