Saturday, July 26, 2008

25 July, Friday:
parent-teacher-meeting session
first time mom actually took time out to meet my teacher
i don't recall her attending ptm in my entire school life, never ever.

actually i sort of force her to go,
just to let her have an idea of how im coping in school and all.
normally i cant escape from her naggings after those talks.
so just let it be and self-reflected as well.
mid course is just a month plus away.
i feel so lazy nowadays,
not motivated to study ):
no more outings from now on i guess.
no more chit-chatting on the phone.
no procrastination!
it should just revolved around me, books and school
till mid course is over at least.):

was studying with classmates ytd.
started to get restless and distracted halfway,
which we always do.
:D
with abhorrence of books!:

introducing the teletubbie hill-
darling- my buddy whom i call blur cock [=

& today...
i didn't set foot out of the house.
did my work and some revision.
im such a slowpoke,
how can i fasten my pace?
someone tell me please.
my little pinkie still hurts after
softball on thursday.
its so swollen and disfigured.
like a fat caterpillar.
sighs.
i shall end here.
goodbyes.