Tuesday, July 15, 2008

felt as though i have lost touch with the world.
haven laid my fingers on the laptop since...
that's the reason I'm blogging now.
I'm down with flu and bad sore throat once again.
was munching on orea cookies and had durian feast on Sunday
couldn't succumb to temptations..
hence this explains my condition now.
its so terrible to breath through the nose
i dislike this hoarse voice.

anyways, i wanted to upload the ALL the pictures initially.
realised that everything seemed to be against me.
I've tried umpteen times but those pictures just don't refuse to appear.
i will try again tomorrow i guess.
my blog is getting dreary as time goes by.
there will be pictures and only pictures from tomorrow onwards, i swear
till you get sick of my face xD

alright, that's all for now.
back to the nerd mode.
goodnight people (: