Saturday, October 11, 2008

i did a great deal of stuff today.
met some ex-classmates in the morning to play basketball.
I'm serious.
I'm not the basket neither am i the ball.
i can score, don't doubt me.
didn't stay long as i have to rush home.
though i was reluctant to, i don't have a choice.
PS. if you guys gonna meet up and play in future, do call me along!
it would be better if we can make this a weekly thing (:

group members came to my house for PW.
well, i wasn't surprised at all that only the trios
turned up. it's not the first time anyway.
There's no point instigating an argument over this because it will not yield any results.
i guess you just have to learn it the hard way.
WR is finally completed.
*SMILES
and YES, after today i will not whine and grumble over PW anymore.
one more component to go and we can call for celebration.
we're one step closer to getting our EE, people!
& one last thing, i seriously think that our slides are incredible. ^^

i practically spent half of the day on PW.
decided to be nice and accompanied mom and dad for dinner because i have not done for a long time.
i must say the world is indeed small.
i met my primary school teacher while having dinner and he was sitting right beside my table.
of course, he couldn't recognise me for i was so round back then.
but i felt it was only polite to acknowledge him, and so i did.

its gonna be another dreary day tomorrow.
i have extreme dislike for Sundays.

why can't things be more straightforward,
so that i do not have to crack my brain over it.
its really tiring.