Wednesday, October 22, 2008

i feel so carefree nowadays with only Chinese and PW to worry about.
i haven not had this feeling for a very long time, ever since the start of second school term.
i will just isolate myself in my room everyday after dinner till the wee hours and books were my besties during that period of time.
i would just put on either my uniform or pyjamas daily. i did not have the chance to lay my fingers on those clothes inside my wardrobe.
not to mention the sofa set in the living room.
day in day out i would just acknowledge its existence but never at all did i plant my ass on it.
and the last movie i watched was like dinosaur years ago called the love guru.
how interesting can my life be.
that's why my sister, the party-goer, always calls me a noob without life.
she is always flaunting about the latest movie she has caught and the stuff she has bought from her shopping spree.
oh whatever, seriously.
im so gonna prove her wrong!
but its really difficult.
im so drained after school and totally no mood to hang out.
and for a moment i realised that this post is kinda crappy.
ohwells.
anyways, i guess j2 life is gonna be worse than this.
i will just turn into a vampire,
and im never gonna get rid of those ghostly eyebags!
some kind soul please provide me with the expertise to make my eyes less comparable to that of a panda.
i want lots of eye mask this christmas ! (:
A's Chinese is just a week away and I'm not anxious at all.
maybe i will just tune into the exam mood two days before.
alright, thats all for now
tata.
despite much efforts, everything seemed futile.