Saturday, August 30, 2008

Friday:
there was no lesson as we celebrated teacher's day.
well, the concert was fantastic but the claim-to-be aces day was seriously dumb.
nevertheless it was entertaining.
0824A, where the fun people belongs. :D

after which i headed back to xms.

its like such an annual thingy.

met up with the rest of the class and looked for our beloved teachers.

it brought back a lot of memories. i miss those days.

oh wells.

Then, lunch at our usual hangout place.

ban mian and bubble tea!

thats partly the reason why i went back.

&today:

woke up quite early to finish up my chinese essay and journal.

im gonna clear all my chinese homework by sunday!

yes, i will.

went down to vivo for my bnjs and roamed around for awhile because i set off at around 5?

i was so annoyed with myself.

it took me 1.5h to prepare before setting out.

and the reason being- i couldnt decide on what to wear.

im such a fatass now.

thats what my mom and sis have been telling me.

and i totally agree.

all my clothes seemed so tight.

i can't fit into them anymore.

i wanna go for liposuction.

AHHHHHHHHH!

please stop me from munching on tidbits and chocolates!

to make things worse, its the start of the september holidays.

im so dead, im not gonna turn into a sumo wrestler.

NO WAY! NEVER!

whether it is holiday or not doesnt really make a difference.

i still have to report to school almost everyday

and the list of homework that i have to complete is neverending,

bullshit.

one month to mid course.

im off to do math. no more U this time.

tata (: