Sunday, August 17, 2008

I just abhor the things im doing now.
EVERYTHING.
i don't love school as much as i used to.
in fact i detest it right now.
people often say, the key to success is failure,
but i doubt it.
all this while, i have been failing badly
and i don't see that beam of light infront of me.
maybe its just me or what..
i don't know.
i have totally loss interest
and confidence to keep me going.
how am i gonna survive till mid course?

it wasn't a constructive weekend for me
due to some many reasons.
i have just completed revision for chem test tomorrow.
though i am okay with it because its one of my favourite chapters,
it always end up being a disappointment.
even though im so used to it,
its can be really demoralising and depressing.
so much things to do yet there is so little time.
& i feel so unintelligent.
this totally sucks.