Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Vanessa !
alright, im so gonna sacrifice my sleeep for this entry even though im really tired. (:
thank you guys, you totally brighten up my day with that
bright yummy mango cakeeeeeeeeeee!


friends, i can't live without.







Radzee, if you happen to read this it is a mango and not a papaya cake.to be continued...



Besties<3

so as i was embarking on my work last night, banana gave me a super big surprise. she just appeared in my house, right in front of me in the middle of the night when i was dressed in my pyjamas and hair all over the place looking so retarded, she had a piece of cake on her hand
and was happily singing me the bday song.
i didnt know how to react.
stunnedshockedsurprised and all you can think of.
she came with alfred to specially pass me the present.
i was so damn touched.
and to add on the the surprise, monkey & banana actually had it all planned out with my sisters.
so amazing.!
alright, i just wanna thank you both for everything.
i will never forget this.

With Love.


beloved Janelle,

i love your prezzie sooooooooo much! just like how much i love you. xD

like you say its not something big but meaningful enough for me to treasure it. bet you must have spent a lot of time on it. Thank You (:





& lastly those who have sent their well wishes one way or another
thank you for making this day a memorable one for me.
deeply appreciated (: