Thursday, November 13, 2008

GOOD MORNING!
this is kinda early.
anyways, i finally got my new phone last night.
supposed to get it on Tue, but being the usual me i forgot about my IC and student pass.
so my dad said "tomorrow then."
i have been hearing this phrase since months ago.
and so i went home feeling very depressed.
it was unbelievable but yes, the same thing happened again.
this time i brought along only my student pass.
at the moment, i could see that my dad was on the verge of struggling me.
so i just cabbed home, took my ic and back to the shop.
and ta da, i've got my new phone. (:
it's slim, sleek, elegant, classic, gold and nice!
haha. it will not run out of battery anymore (people like janelle will know i mean).
that's all for now.
tata.


counting down to Vietnam trip:7days