Monday, November 03, 2008

OP's over!
so is Chinese.
and that marks the end of JC1 life.

op was quite alright.
everything turned out fine just that we were really nervous.
i totally freaked out 3hours before our presentation.
as i eagerly plugged in the thumb drive, yearning to show my group members the video that i have completed the night before, the file could not be opened.
after much realisation, i came to a conclusion that it was gone..
so i curse and swear and it was the first time in my life that i felt the most number of F* coming out of my mouth.
i already had this ominous feeling that engulfed me last night and indeed something bad happened.
i must say my intuition never goes wrong.
due to my idiocy, i deleted all the pictures that were being imported into WMM so that i can have more memory space.
thinking that the video would still work, but eventually it didn't. -.-
can't blame me for that.
i am known for being at IT noob/tech jinx or whatever you call it.
so i did everything all over again and this time i saved every single picture.
and because of that i didn't practice much for my presentation.
stumbled a little, but Q&A was fine except for Chang Horng.
his question was unexpectedly difficult.
anyways, I've learnt my lesson!
no more last minute work,
and never in any case to delete files without examine it thoroughly.
okay, i need to finish up the last part of my PW:
insights and reflections.
i shall upload pictures soon!

HappyBirthdayDaddy.

& Barack Obama has my vote!

tata.