Sunday, January 20, 2008

Boring Sunday:
i woke up early in the morning today, which is a miracle. somehow its more like a mistake.
due to mom's constant nagging, i have finally decided to pack my wardrobe!
e situation inside my wardrobe:
loads of clothes squeezing in a 1.5m long x 1m wide cabinet
just like 100 stalks of flowers fighting for the sunlight when being place in an enclosed area
im not exaggerating.

i managed to get it sort out after 2h
felt a great sense of satisfaction.:D
hope dajie won't mess it up again. PLEASE!
seeing my room in such a nice shape. i was so pleased with myself. haha

having chemistry test tmr. guess what, i cannot do a damn redox qns.
thus i left those qns in my tutorials blank ):
its so irritating! argh!
but im not gonna give up!


Saturday:
did not have dance class today
so i went to ngee ann poly open house.
thanks to larry teo (:
he was a good guide who brought me around the school.
i love the tuna melt and bacon cheese xD
yummyyummy.
we were wandering around for those goodiebags
typical singaporeans.

his friend brought us around the mfs block where i get to see all the different kinds of facilities used in tv production, deejaying, etc..
it was an eye opener for me.
because of that, it made me wanna do mass com so much.
actually i've always wanted to do that
the cut off point is like 11?!
but still i will wait till my results are released first.

headed to town after that.
group outing (:
had breeks for dinner and shop around.
i bought nothing which is quite saddening.
but its okay im going shopping again soon!

i need to get back to my work.
i dont wanna flunk my test.
i need to sleep early because im going to school tmr!
as usual, i love school (:

im missing loads of things and people:
you, beloved banana and monkey, zmc2, 501'07, everything in B&J(especially ice cream :D) and lots more...