Wednesday, January 09, 2008

CCA selections today (:
actually its more like trials.
i have made up my mind, I'm joining cheer leading!
went to see those cheer leaders in action and participated in their activities too.
did some very basic stunts.
its a new experience for me.

actually i was contemplating btw modern dance and cheer leading.
the dance teacher said that we will get to perform for a concert regardless of whether we are staying in Innova.
but thank god i didn't sign up because their dance really... :x
maybe because its still new thus not very established.
the dance studio is so freaking small. maybe only one-third of what we have in xms.
okay, i shall stop complaining and comparing.

well, I'm doing my history homework now which is to find out the definition of HISTORY.
these lecturers are really interesting uh.

shall update soon
im really tired.
goodnight~