Wednesday, January 02, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2007 has passed.
everything is gonna start afresh.
new year.new resolution.
hope i wont be so poor from now on (:
and bless me with good OLevel results please.

gotta wake up at 6 later and I'm still blogging at this hour.
I'm going to school!
hahas.
mixed feelings.
I'm excited but at e same time I'm scare.
its the same feeling that i had 5yrs ago when i first entered secondary school.
going to a totally unfamiliar place and seeing those alien faces which i have never seen in my life before.
hope everything goes well tmr.
(:

Last day of 2007 was spent in Ben&Jerry's with 8 other scoopers plus Eric :D
had loads of fun.
we watched fireworks together,
countdown,
welcome the arrival of 2008
and spent the first few hours of the new year together (:
because of this, i was able to stay out till quite late for the first time in my life!
went for supper and home sweet home.
was knocked out by 5am.

slept for 4h before i was being woken up by mommy.
went to work.
feeling lethargic then, thus no mood for nonsense.

i seriouly need to sleep now.
im going to schoolim going to schoolim going to school
GOODNIGHT world!